Map has two modes – single player and multiplayer. To win in the first need to hold a certain time, and in the second to be the last survivor. By the way, you are not allowed to kill other players in Minecraft PE
, you have to help them, even if it is your opponents.
How to Play?
First you need to select the playing area, then teleport to it everyone. The show started – in some scenarios you will have to fend off the invasion of hungry zombies, while others deftly dodging the rain of blocks of dynamite. It is worth considering that in certain maps and natural disasters corny incompatible, so don't be surprised if you choose a combination you will not succeed.
How to install Survival Defense
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.