Done! Now Steve can be a real artist without leaving the confines of Minecraft PE
. The map is a simple image editor imported into the game world.
How to Play?
Immediately after installing the map, crank your graphics settings to maximum, paying special attention to the rendering. If the rate is too low, you'll have to be content with only the lower half of the canvas.
By the way, management is very intuitive, the interface is well-designed quality – we did not expect such from maps for Minecraft PE.
And now the most interesting. First, you can save your own works of art and share them with other players. Second, the picture painted in this map for MCPE can be downloaded and edited.
How to install Real Paint NET
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.