Map quiz QuizCraft for Minecraft PE
will allow you to test your knowledge regarding this game and using them to answer all the questions and reach the finish line. You will be asked different questions, which belong to the game Minecraft PE, your task will be to answer correctly, breaking the sand block under the answer that think is correct. If you answer correctly, you get into the tunnel which will lead you into the room with a new question, and if not, then you fall into the lava and starts to play on the new. To play was more interesting, at the very beginning of the card read is not a great set of rules that must be fulfilled, else to play this map in MCPE QuizCraft makes no sense.
If you have been playing Minecraft PE and have a pretty good idea this game, then this map you really like and will be interesting, and if not, then you have a chance of passing this card to learn something new for yourself.
How to install QuizCraft MiniGame
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.