On a different MCPE
servers, you can often find a mini game called SkyWars. Often, these games is a PvP arena, where players or team of players spawn on sky island and fight against other players. This map is a great solution for those who want to fight and win.
is a pretty new genre of entertainment in Minecraft PE. He came from the old hardcore map called "Skyblock". The difference is that the first stage of survival here ends in a few minutes. Then the players will see a new threat - the other players. All have their own Sky Island, and one huge island where there PvP battle.
How to Play?
The Map is perfectly balanced, and for this reason all players are in the same conditions, of course at the start of a PvP battle. Then it all depends on the personal experience of combat and reaction speed.
To win, you need destroy all the remaining enemies. The winner is the one who remained last in the survivors.
The map placed a lot of chests with different weapons, armor, and potions. They are on strategically important sky Islands. Get to these checkpoints as quickly as possible and get a small advantage over the enemy.
How to install Pvp Arena SkyWars
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.