Nothing Adventure Modded Map For Minecraft PE 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|04 Apr 2016
Map to Nothing — this is the most creepy and scary Minecraft PE
map that we have ever tested. The story of map does not represent any interest, and the level of difficulty of the various challenges is not high. But one thing we will promise — You will get an extraordinary experience that is unlikely to be useful in the future. So if this is a card that You boring, then go ahead.
On the map You prepared for the 2 seconds of parkour, a small boss-fight, and some other pointless challenges. The complete card will lasts for 5-15 minutes.
The only thing that would probably be hard on this map, this quiz, which will consist of questions that You will need to answer. The questions will touch on Minecraft. Installing the card Nothing: Download the map.
Download and install Pocket Piston, Command Blocks and SimpleCommands.
How to install Nothing Adventure Modded
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.