Rainbow Road Roller Coaster Map for Minecraft PE 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|05 Dec 2015
If you are tired of the standard maps in Minecraft PE
then map Rainbow Road you like and you will be able to ride the roller coaster at rainbow and good fun. The main task of the Rainbow Road maps for Minecraft PE is to amuse the player and to cheer him up this is why it is made in such vibrant colours. In addition to slides map will allow the player MCPE to try other activities that will love him and will give the opportunity to have fun. C the first minutes of Rainbow Road map requires the player to smile and gives the best impressions. In addition, this card is very interesting to explore and admire the sunset from the continuously moving trolley.
In addition, map Rainbow Road v3.1 for Pocket Edition can be used in PvP mode and you can play with friends. The only drawback of this card is not a big chance that when you first spawn you will have trolleys.
New map version 4.5:
How to install Rainbow Road Roller Coaster
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.