If you are tired of the standard map, and you want from a game for something new, then the map Chess Battle Arena for Minecraft PE
will be very interesting and will have fun playing chess. The size of each shape on the Board is really impressive, and compared to them you will seem as a small insect. In addition, the map provides for the PVP mode of the game, in which you can gather your friends and arrange a real massacre in the midst of all of this field in Minecraft PE.
If you like the game of chess or you want something new in the game then the Arena will gladly give you this and you will have even more opportunities to play.
How to install Chess Battle PvP Arena
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.