On the map BeatRoom DnB
used a variety of schemes of red stone, which reproduce music playback. Music is activated with a lever that is configured to 128-note blocks in Minecraft PE
Before you go in the room the beatbox you will see a small introductory manual (guide) how to use it all. To enable, go to the lever (this will be an on/off switch) next to the plates and tap on it. Will play music. To turn it off, break the red wire, located on a green wool block. You can edit a melody by changing the pitch of the notes on any of the 128 note blocks. I'm sure you'll know exactly how to act and mechanisms work on this map. And then will start to flow the song and not some, and your own, what could be better?
How to install BeatRoom DnB
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.