Archers Arena map — this Minecraft PE
map is designed for fighting with bows on a relatively vast area. The map can be played by 2 to 12 players (can be more, but y is not recommended — the whole point is lost and the interest of the fight). How to play?
Each player at the beginning of the game, take his bow and arrows, which he finds in the chest. Then the players divided into two teams.
Each team must remain on the field of battle — two of them. Dispute or agreement will determine where the whose field.
When teams in their positions, someone has to start the count in a text chat from 10 in descending order. Then the battle begins. The team which will lose all the players played.
On the map there are many interesting places where you can get good and think of Horsham strategic plan. The top map is its tip — it will all be seen — who at the height to have all on the hook.
How to install Archers PvP Arena
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.