Install Texture Packs For Minecraft PE
If you are bored with the default appearance of the game world, and you want to change it, but don't know how then the article how to install Minecraft PE textures will be useful. As you could already understand from the text above that the conversation here will go exclusively on textures for Minecraft PE and installation process to your phone or tablet running Android.
The installation process is very simple and will not take you much time, and most importantly does not require special skills - all very simple. To install you need to download BlockLauncher PRO on the basis of your version of the game.
Once you have downloaded the program and installed it on my device, do the following:
- Open the program;
- Favorite downloadable textures for Minecraft PE;
- Load them on the notification device;
- Open BlockLauncher, and go to settings by clicking on the icon key in the upper right corner;
- Put a check next to "Use texture pack"
- Click on “texture pack” and find the previously downloaded archive with textures on your phone or tablet.
- Go in game and check the texture appeared or not.
Well, now you know how fast and effortless to install textures to Minecraft PE. If you have any questions or difficulties during the installation, write them in the comments.