If you do not have enough teams in the game Minecraft PE
mod then X-Commands will allow you to add more than 64 different commands that will help you in almost everything. With their help, the gameplay becomes much more interesting and rich. Using commands, you can pretty much make your life easier, because now, typing just one command you can navigate through the world, change weather and more.
The commands in the fashion of X-Commands for Minecraft PE can be divided into several categories, each of which will have a certain game character. In the category of the top teams you can find a large list of features that you can use at any time. With them, you will have a lot of possibilities, chief of which is X-Ray you can see through any blocks and quickly find useful materials.
In addition, you will be easy to quickly change the time of day, the setting of the house, smash game mode. All these commands will be useful during the game and can even save lives and you save all that has been mined for many hours of play.
How to install Xray-Commands Hack
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.