This addon will let you be a rider any monster or animal in MCPE
. In addition, you will be able to move at different speeds, you will also be able to use some abilities of certain mobs. For example, if you will mount the hen, then will be able to jump from any height. The chicken in this case will serve as a parachute. In Minecraft PE
you will be available to ride 12 mobs
, which is pretty good.
Let us consider in detail each case. How to ride any mobs?
At the beginning it would be difficult to do, but over time you will gain experience and will be able in just a few seconds to ride you are interested in an animal or monster. You need to come close to the mob and quickly press on it until you see a button "Mount"
. After clicking, you will mount the mob, but that they will need to move with help to the stick
. Control stick can only be certain mobs, but for the rest you will need one item
that falls after the death of a specific mob.
If you found a quiet spot high in the mountains and every time I'm afraid to fall when climbing or descending, then ride the chicken and she will protect you a soft landing, and will allow you to jump immediately to 3 units in height.
Ocelot riding very difficult thing. If you make this, then you will be able to move quickly over the world.
A little to amuse yourself, you can ride a bat that will allow you to travel by air but who knows where.
Probably the most useful for the ride mob is Enderman. Sitting on it, you have the ability of teleportation. A list of available mobs for the ride
How to install Ride Any Mob
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.Open the game world and test the changes.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.