More Chairs Add-on is a very useful mod
furniture, which was implemented with the help of new technology of modding, which originated with the version of Minecraft PE 0.16.0
and became a lot easier to use!
This mod adds in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition a few different types of chairs. Each of the chairs is unique because they are created in various designs. As usual, the new subject i.e. the chairs were created based on existing items in the game. This time the chairs had been replaced by some mobs. How to use the new furniture?
As you can see, the Add-on replaces the mobs on the chairs. In order to decorate your home with new decor elements, simply pick up the egg you need the following monster: Skeleton-Wither — Bar chair
Creeper — Red chair
Rolling stone — Wooden chair
Cadaver — Wooden bar chair
If you do not like the placement of chairs and you want to move it to another location, then the process is very simple. Just sit on it and go with him wherever you need.
You can to sit on all the newly added chairs that looks very realistic in MCPE.
They will fit almost any maps, where you need to make beautiful room.
How to install More Chairs - Furniture
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.Open the game world and test the changes.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Restart MCPE
- Open the game world and test the changes.