If you like cartoon Pokemon and the universe which was shown in it then Minecraft PE
mod PokesSimulator (Pagesimilar) you will love it and will become one of the 75 pokemon and get all of its abilities. Each pokemon has its own unique abilities and some of them are much stronger than the other.
All pokémon in the game Minecraft PE will be divided into 5 types which will determine what abilities will have a pokemon and how it will look. Each pokemon has its own unique appearance and will not look like the other pokemon from other classes. Pokemon classes:
Next you need to decide what class you want pokemon to turn and get its capacity, for this mod there is a whole list of commands to help learn the names of all the pokemon and turn them in by typing their name. Commands
- /list1, list2, and so on up to /list15 – shows a list of pokemon in which you may turn
- /pikachu – enter the name of the pokemon that you wish to become
- /stats – shows the stats of murders
If you will enter commands from list1 to /list15 you will not receive a large list with several name the pokemon, you need to choose and enter a command such as /pikachu after which your character will turn into Pikachu. What would you have been more clear, below we consider one pokemon from each class. Normal
In a normal class is like this pokemon, as Golbat, which has a blue coloration, large size and will hover above the ground. A feature of this class is the ability to cut leaves and grass, and then pick them up. Fire
To fire class, in the mod of pokemon for Minecraft PE is Aerodactyl - has large wings and has many traits similar to dinosaurs. For rock and steel so it can set everything on fire. Water
The best known representative of this class of water - Blastoise that looks like a big turtle and their attacks will be to use water. He has the ability to spit water and create a water barrier that will repel all enemies. Electric
As you know this class the most famous pokemon is Pikachu is a pokemon not of large size, covered with yellow fur. This pokemon can cause a shock and take a lot of HP from his opponents. Herbal
This is the last class in the mod PokesSimulator (Pagesimilar), the main representative is Bulbasaur - not a large creature that moves on 4 legs and is able to create traps out of grass that will immobilize opponents.
Well, now you know how to become one of the 75 pokémon in the game Minecraft PE with mod PokesSimulator (Pagesimilar).
How to install Pagesimilar - Pokemon
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.