NETHER MOD by Nethdro - mod with which you can build a portal to another dimension and through it to go to a meeting dangers and incredible adventures in the game Minecraft PE. In the portal you will wait for the angry mobs, dangerous trials, and of course a decent reward.
If you are tired about the familiar world in the game Minecraft PE NETHER mod then MOD by Nethdro will allow you to create a portal to another dimension, where you will have to wait a lot of dangers in the form of angry mobs, an incredible adventure and of course a decent reward, which you get after passing all the tests. How to build a portal?
For the construction of the portal you will need 10 blocks and a lighter. Position the blocks as shown in the picture, in other words you need to put 3 units on the ground, then on either side nor put 2 block and the resulting design to install 3 units on top. You'll get a fairly simple design in the form of an oval. How to open a portal?
That would open the portal in the game by Nethdro NETHER MOD for Minecraft PE take a regular lighter and tap her on the empty space between the blocks, which opens the portal and you can log on.
How to install NETHER
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.