Ender Craft PE — this modification adds a set of armor from the Enderman. The mod Ender Craft PE adds weapons, Ender pearls and the Enderman, which you'll be able to teleport like the PC version of Minecraft
Armor the Enderman will give you some abilities, which before this time have not been available to you. When you wear the armor of the Enderman, you'll really like him. Bone Enderman and well suited for night camouflage, and the sword of the Enderman can not be compared with anything! How does it work?
To craft Ender armor and Ender sword, You first need to get a few basic elements with which you will be able to craft all these armor and weapons. First you need to get Ender pearls and Ender-stone.
Kill the Enderman to get pearls. To get the stone Ender, You have to shred the obsidian that you can get close to the lava, with the help of the pickaxe. All the recipes for crafting armor and weapons are on this page below.
After you shells all that armor from the Enderman, you will look amazing. For night masking is a great option.
The weapons of max axe deals 10 points of damage to your opponent. It is much better compared to the diamond sword, which deals 8 points of damage.
Dead Endermen leave the pearl. Pearl you can use for crafting, as well as for teleportation, they Just take pearls in the hands and throw in the fact the place you wish to move. Where the pearl lands, and there you move. ID & crafting Recipes
How to install Ender Craft
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.