The hunger Games on Mars is a great map for Pvp battles. At the same time can play up to 24 players. That is to say, the mini game with Survival on Mars in Minecraft PE
! Here will be all over very many hidden chests with valuable items: armor, food, weapons and other things. If you want your survival lasted as long as possible, try to find more chests. The main task of the map – be the last who survive on Mars in Minecraft Pocket Edition! How to play?
This map is designed for a maximum of 24 players, but can be less. Each player must first stand on its platform. Make a countdown from 10 to 0, and start the hunger games! It is best to start by finding chests with items, weapons, and armor: as soon as you find a weapon, start attacking everyone on sight. Wins the player who is last alive in the arena.
The map Hunger Games on Mars – a really big arena with a lot of buildings and places that will be interesting to know.
How to install Hunger Games On Mars PvP
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.