ARMOR STATUS mod adds to the game Minecraft PE 0.10.0 0.10.4 new GUI and armor and strength indicator that will show how worn out the armor and weapons. Every time when you will be attacked but mobs and fight them with your weapons will drop the strength, but if you went into battle without weapons then strength will drop armor. With the ARMOR STATUS mod for Minecraft PE you don't need to go every time to the inventory that would see the measure of the strength of your items, once installed, it will always be in front of your eyes. The indicator, which will indicate the strength of weapons in MCPE is in the lower left corner and the indicator of the strength of armor and armor in the lower right corner of the screen.
Thanks to mod ARMOR STATUS in the game Pocket Edition you don't have to constantly go into inventory and look how worn out every part of your armor separately. Now all necessary information is available to you in the lower corners of the screen and for each of the armor parts will be displayed indicator.
How to install ARMOR STATUS
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.