CreatorPack resource pack is quite atmospheric similar to the standard Minecraft PE
textures, as the color scheme is almost the same. But the author made the texture smoother, cleaner and more detailed (Thanks to the resolution of 32x32). The overall style is quite versatile, suitable for the construction of medieval buildings, and for the city of the New time.
All standard textures are completely updated and cleaned from small graphic noise. Redrawn a lot of textures: mobs, world, armor, weapons, tools, things and other stuff. Now the world looks great with such textures.
- The pack includes changes for the new Village and Pillage update
- Clears standard textures and adds extra pixels
- Textures of some mobs and blocks got a little more changes and now it looks completely new
- Due to the 32x32 resolution you can add shaders and get a realistic world
- You can use this without worrying about the GPU
- Download Resource Pack (.Mcpack)
- Open the downloaded pack, this should open the game and start importing
- Go to the game settings, then in the Global Resources activate the new Texture Pack