Texture pack Angry Birds
is a new graphics resource pack that was created based on the popular game for Android and iOS. Now you can transform almost every block and item in the world of Minecraft PE
, and they will be similar to the birds from this game, everything will be very colorful and bright – unbelievably cool texture pack!
Texture Angry Birds
for Minecraft PE is a very interesting graphic addition, and previously you couldn't see this for pocket edition! If you like the original game with birds, which you have to shoot at structures with pigs, you should try to install this resource pack yourself in the game!
How to install Angry Birds 32x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following automatic or manual installation process:
- Install BlockLauncher Pro apk
- Click on the wrench icon, and then "Tuning BL"
- Click on the "Texturepack" and then "Import".
- Now you need to find the downloaded texture pack in your device's file system and click on it.
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.