This is a new mod with features and menus for easy and quick editing of the world in Minecraft PE
You will be able to use more than 40 different commands, each of which is able to remember the geometry of the desired object and the ID of the blocks from which it will consist or you can create a figure with a mix of different blocks.
You have to imagine X, Y, Z coordinates to make it work correctly. Each of the teams is quickly remembered and after some training you will become a real 3D Builder in Minecraft PE.
List of Commands
Most of the commands are executed with a double slash and thus you will not confuse with vanilla commands in the game.
- /we menu - change the language (English or Russian by default)
- //wand, //pos1, //pos2
- //undo, //redo, //clearhistory
- //replace, //replacenear
- //copy, //cut, //paste, //rotate
- //[h]cyl, //[h]sphere
- //hollow, /pumpkins
- /brush, /mat, /mask, /size
- //sel, //shift, //expand, //contract, //inset, //outset
- //generate, //line, //smooth
- //deform, //move, //overlay, //outline
- //forest, /forestgen
- /floodfill, /repl, /cycler, /tree
- //curve, //fill, //fillr
How To Install Mod?
- Download a mod
- Go to settings of BlockLauncher Pro
- Select [ModPE Script] from the menu that appears
- Click button [Add]
- In the [import script] select [phone memory]
- Go to the folder in which you saved the mod
- The mod should be in the format (.modpkg)
- Select the desired mod
- Mod installed, have fun!