Ruins/Structure Generation Minecraft PE Mod 1.12.0, 1.11.1
|13 May 2019|
This is a new version of world generation mod for Minecraft PE. Addon will generate random structures, or to be more precise - the ruins in all biomes of the game. Inside the ruins you can find treasures and monsters that guard it.
In the old version, the java script mod this worked a bit incorrectly because the structures were generated randomly in all biomes. Now this is fixed and depending on the biome the addon generates the certain ruins.
- Pyramid - this ruin is generated in desert biomes. Inside there are various traps and a lot of treasures
- Fake Baobab - someone built something like a tree, but thus hid the chicken farm upstairs
- Tower ruin - a huge fortress, which is generated in the taiga biome. It is teeming with monsters, but if you clean all the floors, then it can become your home.
- The castle ruin is also randomly generated in the taiga, but the physical dimensions are larger than those of the tower. Inside you can find a variety of treasures and a bunch of monsters
- Abandoned flower bed - someone tried to propagate flowers here, but just gave it up. You can find a flower bed in plain biome.
How To Install Mod?
For owners of iOS and Android devices install guide is the same
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod
| | Views: 796