This mod will generate random treasures around the world Of Minecraft PE
. Now there are more than 12 varieties for treasures, each of which has its own chance of generation. For treasures with precious items inside it have a chance of generating less than 15% and this means that at the same place there is an 85% chance that there will be a treasure with less precious items.
Each treasure has a unique model, for example it can be a lost backpack, a small bag, an old chest or even a diamond sword stuck in the ground. It will appear in the Nether World. In the future, the author will add this to Ender World.
Random Treasures Features
- The pot - you can find it in any biome. Inside will be random items and weapons, there is a small chance of diamond items
- Old chest - this is generated only in the jungle and inside you can find random resources, weapons and armor. There is also a 15% chance on diamond items.
- Tombstone - this generated in all biomes, can contain the entire list of simple and diamond items.
- Barrel - a loot treasure inside which is ore and other rare items. Most often this is generated underground and with less chance on the surface.
- Discarded sword - this is generated in all biomes and underground. Most often you will find a wooden or stone sword, but there is a small chance to find a gold or diamond sword.
- Miner's bag is a small treasure inside which you can find all the mining tools and mined ores.
- Ore jar - this is generated only underground and contains a certain type of ore. There is also a randomizer of the amount of ore.
- Nether chest - contains only the best tools and items.
How To Install Random Treasures?
For owners of iOS and Android devices install guide is the same
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod