Hawks Minecraft PE Mod - Addon 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 1.11.4
|01 Jul 2019|
The addon will add a new hostile flying mob - meet the hawk. There are two variations of this bird and each has its own behavior. Now in Minecraft PE
you'll have to look up to prevent these hostile mobs from doing you too much damage. Hawks can be grouped into flocks and at the same time to attack the target to cause enormous damage or even kill the victim.
Hawks are generated in plains biomes and they are very fond of height, so it is better to look for birds near hills or mountains. There is a small chance of generating a neutral hawk and you can tame it with raw meat.
- In Minecraft PE will be added flying hostile mob and they also very smart
- The hawks themselves are generated in certain biomes, or you can use new spawn eggs to summon the new mob
- Added some species hawks, there is enlightened and dark type of this mob. Light hawks are less aggressive and deal less damage than black hawks
- You can tame a new mob and it will fly near you like a drone. If hawk detect the hostile mobs then immediately attack them and you will also be able to hear new sounds.
How To Install Mod?
For owners of iOS and Android devices install guide is the same
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod
| | Views: 1813