Voxelation is one of the best decorative mods for Minecraft PE
. Using it in your game be added about two dozen new furniture that you use in real life on a daily basis.
The only thing that will do this mod among other modifications that add as a decorative furniture — it's what this mod adds decorative furniture in 3D volume.
This 3D effect is very well noticeable in the stove, and a workbench. The mod is at an early stage of development, so the range of 3D decorative blocks are not big at the moment.
Just do not forget that the use of these decorative blocks are not — it is only a cool decoration for your home. How to get 3D blocks furniture?
Absolutely all 3D decorative blocks
have crafting recipes. But you can have them in your inventory creative regime. All the crafting recipes of this mod you can see on this page below. The only disadvantage of fashion is that they are placed only in one direction, so the creation of the house need to think ahead. Perhaps in the future there will be added a tool that will allow you to rotate the decorative furniture.
Despite the fact that the 3D oven, you can't use — it's still one of the coolest blocks in Minecraft PE! On this screenshot you can see the 3D volume of an oven — internal volume! Crafting recipes
: Bin (id - 2100) – 7 iron ingots + 1 stone.
Furnace (id - 2101) – melted 1 baking in the oven.
Bench (id 2102) – melt 1 workbench in the oven.
Bird (id - 2103) – 5 stone blocks.
Computer (id - 22104) – 7 iron blocks + 1 glass + 1 Redstone
Bath (id - 22105) – 5 quartz blocks.
Grand Chair (id - 2106) – 4 red wool blocks + 2 oak boards.
Bar Stool (id - 2107) – 3 grey wool + 3 turquoise painted clay + 2 quartz block.
Lamp (id - 2108) – past 5 wool + 1 luminous stone + 1 obsidian block.
Basin (id - 2109) – 2 stone + 1 iron ingot + 4 quartz block.
Toilet (id - 2110) – 5 quartz blocks + 1 stone button.
Candle (id - 2111) – 3 white painted wedges + 4 cobblestone.
Printer (id - 2112) – 5 stone blocks + 1 paper + 2 steel + 1 Redstone.
Wooden Chair (id 2113) – 6 oak planks.
Stone Chair (id - 2114) – 6 stone blocks.
Wooden Table (id - 2115) – 4 oak planks.
Stone Table (id - 2116) – 4 stone block
How to install Voxelation
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.