If you are tired of playing Minecraft PE
alone or tired of the situation when their strength is not enough to solve them then the mod Companion Mod adds to the game a few helpers who will always follow you and help in any situation. Each of the assistants will be in mod level, which will increase each time it will kill the mob. The more mobs you kill your helpers, the higher their level, and as a consequence and power. How does the mod?
Every time you will attack mobs, you can enter the command /companion
, then next to you will be your loyal aides and will help to overcome any opponent.
Please note, if you play in survival mode (survival), every time when you will call the companion you will have to take 0.5 hearts of health.
Besides the fact that your companions will always help you, you can find very useful things in to control the satellites, in the crafting table, which will greatly facilitate the whole process. ID satellites:
- Get satellite: ID 465
- Satellite settings: ID 466
- Information about the satellite: ID 467
- Delete a satellite: ID 468
How to install The Companion
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.