Raptor Tamer mod
— this modification adds in the world Minecraft PE
carnivores (lizards), they are called — raptors! Raptor is a small dinosaur that can be tamed with raw meat. Once you tame a Raptor and it will be manual — You will be able to use it as a bodyguard. He will attack hostile mobs to protect You.
So you can find and tame some Raptors by creating a small army of bodyguards that will protect you from hostile monsters. Taming
The raptors have an opportunity to generate world in Minecraft Pocket Edition, but the chance to meet Raptors in the world MCPE is not great. You can use the egg to spawn Raptor id - 2197, in order not to spend too much time on their quest through the world of MCPE.
In order to make Raptor Raptor submissive — You will need raw meat and bones. Pre-before you approach the Raptor — make sure You put armor — Raptor predatory animals. You must use raw beef — you have to hit the Raptor at his feet.
Once you make Raptor — You will see the corresponding notification in chat, saying that the Raptor is now a manual. Raptor now must have a name, which will now be lit above it. But that's not all that You need to do.
The last thing You need to do is to tame it using bones. Go to the Raptor and hit him on the bones — then will appear a button "to Tame". Click the buttons to Domesticate, to tame Raptor — this may require several attempts.
You can stand or sit to sit on the Raptor — to do this, hover your finger over the Raptor. Then you will see button "Sit" / "Stand". Fights
Adopt as many of the Raptors and create an unstoppable army of lizards! The raptors will defend You from hostile mobs. Now walk under the moon is creepy as ever. Riding
This function is not yet fully completed. It wasn't announced in an official release, but when testing the script we found this opportunity.
To driving is seat of the Raptor (id - 2468), which is used for the simultaneous domestication and riding on it. Riding on the Raptor does not look right and you can't control it, so basically it's pointless to use at the moment. Perhaps in the future this will be fixed!
How to install Raptor Tamer
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.