Recently one of the developers of Minecraft, announced that Minecraft 1.10 (this is the PC version — future) will be added to polar bears. Most likely, the polar bears will not be added to Minecraft PE
, but maybe in the future this will be implemented!
Because now we don't have any opportunities to enjoy polar bears in Minecraft Pocket Edition, we suggest you install the mod Polar Bears PE. Polar Bears mod PE adds in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition polar bears: big bears, and cubs. Bears that have been implemented in mod Polar Bears PE were highly similar in characteristics texture of the bears, which presented developers of Mojang — Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
If someone is interested — the official tweet confirming the introduction of polar bears in Minecraft. Taming the polar bear
A polar bear can usually be found in winter Bima. In our case we can find polar bear near an ice plains spikes or in winter biomes. To tame amenable only small bears (cubs big bears), which you can tame with bones. The egg spawn polar bear (id - 2854)
If you are trying to approach the cub, when there is an adult bear, you will have a very great chance that the adult bear will attack you. Typically after a bear attack you have no chance to survive if you are not clever runner on snow potemkah.
Adult bears generally are neutral to you (not hostile) if they do not have young cubs next to them.
Keep the bone in the hand to try to tame the bear. To do this, long press the bones of the bear click to "Tame" and press on "Tame" to the final result of the calf was tame.
If you see particles over the calf, keep in mind — you quickly tamed the little bear. Then after they are tamed with bones you can give him commands to sit and to stand, exactly like a wolf. While he is sitting, not going anywhere, and as soon as you pick it up — it will look after you.
How to install Polar Bears
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.