Many of you know of such creatures as pokemon. It is their decided to recreate Wartave and XScripter0 in beloved game Minecraft PE
. Turned out to be quite interesting and thoughtful. Using the mod Pixelmon for Minecraft PE, you will see in the game a huge number of new creatures, all of them will be the analogs existing in the universe of the Japanese cartoon pokemon. To call the pokemon you can using a special Poké Ball (ID 510).
It's a ball that encompasses the desired creature. Are generated in the game world they randomly. Installed modification and then you will stumble on them in the game. To catch them you can use the same ball for the pokemon. To get all the necessary items will help you mod Simple Commands
. With it, you, knowing the ID of the object, will be able to easily generate it. Most of the necessary elements have to get that way because of the crafting recipe does not exist.
In order to catch a high level pokemon you already need such a mechanism as the Ultra Ball (ID 511) or Master Ball (ID 512). It is possible to get all six pokemon. They will all appear in special balls-niches that you will see at the top right of your screen. To cause the desired pokemon you can by clicking on its image in the corresponding ball. To control the pokemon has a special panel that is displayed after the call creatures. Thanks to it you can issue commands such as attack or evade enemy attacks. If your pokemon are defeated in battle, he cannot die permanently. You will be able to restore using the PokeCenter (ID 23). Another useful item that will add the mod is Pokedex (ID 501).
This useful device will display all information about your pet, but all of it is in Spanish, but soon will be presented to localization at least in English.
To satisfy the hunger of pokemon you need to feed him. By doing so you also increase its level. Feeding frenzy has a set of specific foods which cannot yet craft, but can be obtained with the commands: Rare Candy (id - 502)
Thunderstone (id - 503)
Waterstone (id - 504)
Moonstone (id - 505)
Leafstone (id 506)
Firestone (id 507)
Duskstone (id - 508)
Dawnstone (id - 509)
The mod comes with additional textures and their sounds. They are necessary to ensure that the mod functioned as well as possible. Sounds allow you to create a specific atmosphere and textures will create an image of a pokémon, its appearance in which they will appear before you. All this must be set before starting the game. The sounds are copied to a folder "/games/com.mojang/".
Updated for 1.19.x
How to install Pixelmon
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.
That's it. The mod can be regarded as established and to boldly run: