Ore Crop — this modification adds in Minecraft PE
the possibility to modify genetically normal seeds. To modify the seeds by way of combining conventional seeds with other elements. Updated: modification compatible with 1.11.x versions
For example, you can combine regular seeds and diamond ore. Further, these modified seeds you can plant like a normal plant. Once you have grown a plant You can destroy it and get even more seeds and essences to create a grown ore.
To engender farming, the cultivation of ores, first You need to create a special method of genetic seed, the usual way of combining the seeds with ores. Seeds can be customized with diamonds, gold, coal and iron.
Diamond seeds (id - 486)
Coal seeds (id - 487)
Iron seeds (id 488)
Golden seeds (id - 489)
Build a few on some farmland where you will grow ore. Also make sure that each plant has access to water. Otherwise, seeds would not sprout.
Harvest, after the planted seeds have grown into full-fledged ore plants. You can collect the next crop from destroyed seeds:
- Diamond essence (id - 490) - you can get diamond harvest crops
- Coal essence (id - 491) - can be obtained from the coal harvest crops
- Iron essence (id 492) - you can get iron harvest crops
- Golden essence (id 493) - can be obtained from Golden harvest crops
Use the workbench to create ore.
The diamonds (x3) (id - 264)
How to install Ore Crop
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.