After installing this weapon mod for Minecraft PE
0.12.1, 0.11.1 you will have the opportunity to create a large number of heavy, hand-held weapons. At your disposal there will be swords, axes, axes and many other weapons that will undoubtedly be useful to you in battle with mobs. I would like to mention that each weapon will have its own unique characteristics that will differ from others, for example, this may be the strength of the attack or the amount of damage done per hit. In addition, they each have their own unique sound of flapping, which further improves the game with this mod.
If you are tired of the standard weapon in Pocket Edition and you want to create new weapons with unique characteristics, then mod will be very interesting for you and it will help greatly to diversify the game.
How to install New Weapon
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.