The game is improving all the time and soon you will be able to do the Metalworking, mining ore in various mines. And while it's not available and can only expect such cool features. Meanwhile the Classic Machines Metallurgy mod for Minecraft PE
now add a number of items, which cannot be created in the game. First of all, it is necessary to warn you from using this mod in Creative, because in this mode the game will crash after launch. But the mod works fine in survival mode.
After you install the add-on, you will have two new machines for processing ore, 29 types of metals to process and five new chests. Among the metal-working machines will appear Crusher Referent. Both machines need from time to time to refuel. This coal is used.
Both variants of the machine so far perform only the role of processing resources in the dust, which in practice does not make much sense. But increasing experience, thus you pump skills of the character and this is by far the biggest achievement when using the blocks and cars.
You can also create chests. They are unusual and their capacity is several times higher than that of similar chests that spelled out in the game originally. The capacity of the small wooden chest is 27 slots, and the big chest of Platinum and its capacity is already 108 slots!
Except ingots of Classic Machines Metallurgy mod for Minecraft 0.13.1/0.13.0 contains a set of textures for each item. They are installed as a separate texture-pack, and their number will eventually be increased. First, install the textures using the Blocklauncher.
Activate in the settings support for Textures.
We import our archive with textures in the "Texture-pack"
The mod is also using BlockLauncher Pro
Activate support for mods in the section "ModPE Script"
Select your mod and start the yoke. To add certain items in game you can with the Simple Commands, which has been updated under the current version of Minecraft PE 0.15.x
We offer you to look at the list of available metal ingots and their IDs:
How to install Metallurgy Classic Machines
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.