The Elemental Creepers mod adds in Minecraft PE
a 16 different types of creeper, which differ in their abilities and not only!
The only thing they have in common creeper, is that they are all very dangerous. Some creeper have their own unique effects of explosions, which will cause You even more damage.
How to find it?
The rate of spawn of the creeper in the Minecraft is very high. So make sure that before you will enter the world, you will have the necessary equipment and weapons that you have been able to protect themselves.
If for some reason you want more of a creeper than he is, then use the eggs to spawn. Eggs to spawn you can get in your inventory creative regime. If you are in survival mode, then just search it in the each biome.
Mod Features Cake Creeper
- under the disguise of a delicious cake hiding the danger. If You manage to defeat the Cake creeper, You will have the chance to get a delicious cake. Creeper Cookie
This is a candy-creeper which we considered earlier. The difference is that the creeper from the previous one only in that it has cookies skin, and when to kill him will drop a few cookies. Dark Creeper
This is pretty interesting and at the same time exclusive creeper. When you meet such a creeper, we wouldn't recommend You to approach him and confront him. If You manage to defeat this creeper in Mineraft PE world there will come a night! Earth Creeper
When you kill the creeper it will drop a few dirt blocks. Electric Creeper
This creeper brings danger after his death. From the title you can already tell exactly what the creeper is associated with electricity. It's almost like that. When you kill the creeper at this point will hit the electric shock. Ender Creeper
- this is the most annoying creeper. It has the same abilities that EnderMan in Minecraft. When you come closer, to attack or even how some way to interact with a creeper — he may at any time move to any other place near You. Fire Creeper
- this creeper will explosion and burn the player. Friend Creeper
- it's actually not really a creeper. This is the wolf, which uses the same model of the character and a creeper. You can tame the creeper and treat him like a pet. Hydrogen Creeper
the Creation of this episode was probably inspired by the hydrogen bomb. This creeper creates a much bigger explosion compared to a normal creeper. Ice Creeper
- when you kill this creeper it will drop a snow balls, ice and snow. Light Creeper
- it will glow and it is a great light source. Kill this creeper and it will drop the glowing stone. Reverse Creeper
- the creeper has no peculiarities, except that he is recovering. After the recovery, his face will change a little. Solar Creeper
- this creeper is good to use at night. When you kill such a creeper, they will change the night to day. This is a very important and integral character. It allows you to shorten my waiting days. Spider Creeper
- this creeper when murder appears on the web, as well as the player gets the slowness effect, if of course you will not die. Stone Creeper
- when you kill this creeper it will drop a stone. Giant Creeper
It is just an enlarged layout of a creeper, which makes a significantly larger explosion.
How to install Elemental Creepers
Addons have the following file formats: .mcpack, .mcaddon, .mcworld and less often .zip. These new file types automate the process of installing modifications, texture packs and maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack or .mcaddon.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the addon using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world.
- Open the game world and test the changes.
In case the addon has .ZIP or .RAR format then use the following guide:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, open the folder that was created.
- Go to the following file address: /games/com.mojang/. The following folders are contained inside:
- behavior_packs - addon body and scripts.
- minecraft_worlds - contains both textures, addons and the game world.
- resource_packs - contains textures that ensure the correct operation of addons.
- Next, move the folder with textures to the resource_packs folder (It can be abbreviated as Res).
Then go back to /games/com.mojang/, but this time open the behavior_packs folder and paste the copied folder of the addon body here (This will be abbreviated as Beh).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.
- Select the desired game settings that you want. Then scroll down on the left sidebar and click on resource and/or behavior packs and apply the imported modifications.
- Open the game world and test the changes.