Mod BackTools is a very useful Minecraft PE
modification that allows you to keep another place in your main inventory for some much-needed subject matter, while one of the elements will be located behind you. Updated: modification compatible with 1.12, 1.11.x versions
Work mod BackTools is very simple. You take a certain item in hand, then easy click on the block move it back. When you hold something in the hand — one slot usually occupied, and after the element will be behind the slot is freed. It's very simple and convenient! How does it work?
In order to place the object behind your back — take it in your hand (all the available items that you can wear behind — see below), and then click the object on the block of land. To again the item appeared in your hand — click on the button "In", which is located on the right side of the screen.
Here is a list of tools that you can carry behind your back (maybe in the future the list of instruments will be increased):
I want to note that this is an early version of the mod, so the mod is not completely perfect. But of course, mod BackTools in the region are useful and necessary in some cases because it will free one slot in the inventory while preserving the subject. Besides, it looks cool.
How to install BackTools
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.