Each game should be the right balance, because it sets the main directions for the gameplay. This mod is designed for only one purpose: to correct the curve balance on a completely new, interesting, thoughtful and time-tested. Credits: GΛLΛXY & JoePaleto
Most of the changes were transferred from Vanilla Java Edition version, because the old computer version put in the first place the balance and gameplay associated with survival, and not with entertainment and creativity as it is now.
On this occasion, if you are thinking to have a great time to surviving, then this mod will be a great solution to make Minecraft the way it was seen many years ago.
- Boats Can have chests on them
- Elder Guardians no longer attack Squids and has immune to knockback
- Endermen are scared by Rabbits
- Evokers can now summon Silverfish in its attacks
- Guardians no longer attack Squids or Fish
- Llamas can be controlled as a Horse
- Parrots breedable (using seeds of any kind)
- Polar Bears now attack Strays
- Rabbits no longer run away from the Player or Monsters
- Squids are milkeable (as they used to be in Java Edition)
- Strays are scared by Polar Bears
- Wither Skeletons evolve into Blazes when entering lava
How To Install Mod?
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod