Inventory Tweaks Mod For Minecraft PE 1.8, 1.7
|28 Oct 2015
Inventory Tweaks Minecraft PE
mod is the best way to manage your inventory. Inventory Tweaks
mod PE allows you to sort all your things, in order to review your materials and items is as easy as possible.
As well the Inventory Tweaks
mod PE has one very useful feature is the automatic switching of the tool. This feature will save you time in finding a suitable instrument for a particular ore. Basically scans the inventory yourself and are looking for a suitable tool, when you try to break any block, not the instrument or items. Command:
- /help – list all commands.
- /inv sort – sort your inventory.
- /sort chest – type, and then click on the small chest to sort it.
- /sort large chest – type, and then click on the big chest to sort it.
Sort of inventory:
There are three teams (see above) that you can use to sort their own inventory and inventory of large and small chests.
To sort your things in your inventory, simply enter the command and your belongings will be stacked in the correct order.
To sort the chest inventory You will need to first enter the command, and then press the chest, which you want to sort.
Automatic tool switching/Crafting:
Every time you try to break the block of your inventory will automatically scan yourself in search of a suitable tool, which is suitable for the extraction of the block that you are trying to break. If a suitable tool cannot be found it will be created automatically.
For example, if you try to break sand with your hands, your inventory will first check what tool is best to use. If nothing is found, but will have enough elements for the manufacture of a suitable tool, such as diamond shovel, the screen will display a message asking whether you want this tool was made automatically.
How to install mod Inventory Tweaks?:
- Downloadable mod.
- Software download need BlockLauncher Pro.
- Go to settings BlockLauncher Pro.
- Select from the menu that appears [ModPE Script].
- Click button [Add].
- Click [Add].
- In the [import script] select [phone memory].
- Go to the folder in which are preserved mod.
- The mod should be in the format (.js).
- Select the desired mod.
- Mod installed, have fun!
| | Views: 8077