If you don't know what to do with the emerald, and what to do with them in Minecraft PE
, this mod is what you need. Emerald Tools
adds new crafting recipes, which are directly related to the use of the emeralds. Now, using the emeralds you will be able to do yourself selskohozyaystve tools, new armor and a sword. Features tools:
- When you cultivate the land with a hoe, she immediately gets some seed. Every time you push on the ground planted different types of seeds.
- When you chop a tree with an axe it instantly dropouts.
- If you took a pick in hand, expect a miracle, when the stone is quarried, you will not get cobblestone as usual, but will get a stone, like a block of grass if you break it with an emerald pickaxe.
- More you will see when you install mod!
How to install Emerald Tools
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.