DragonCraft mod adds to the Minecraft PE
more than 6 different dragons that can be saddled. Each dragon has its own magical abilities and different physical characteristics. The author of the mod made beautiful 3D models for dragons, for example there is Ender dragon, Ghost dragon, Nether dragon, Obsidian dragon and a few others.
You can use this to move faster or fight against monsters. If you add a chest to the dragon, then he will be able to carry your items. To ride the dragon you will need to feed him cooked meat.
- Each dragon has a different number of life points. This is approximately no more than 150 and no less than 100 points
- You can add different armor and then your dragon will be a great tank or a huge boss for monsters and other dragons
- If you put the dragon egg on the ground, then after 120 seconds a new dragon will appear from it
- To ride this, you'll need more than 10 pieces of cooked meat. It is also possible to do this simply by jumping on the dragon's back
- The dragon has a small inventory where you can add armor, saddle and chest. In the chest you can put the most necessary tools, precious resources and fly to a new place to survive.
How To Install DragonCraft?
For owners of iOS and Android devices install guide is the same
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod