Map Sonic Generations
was based on the popular video game: Sonic Generations. On the Minecraft PE
map basically you need to pass the parkour test, but on your way there will be zombies like in Sonic Generations
. Try to collect all the Chaos Emeralds hidden in chests throughout the map. The map uses additional textures and sounds, so you will feel almost like a real video game Sonic Generations. The map has a lot of original things that you'll enjoy if you've already played in the original version of the game Sonic Generations. How to play?
When you first start the world — you will see that all nameplates in some incomprehensible foreign language (like Portuguese). The idea behind the map is simple — you need to collect the emeralds to pass the tasks. On some levels you will need to use the trolley to get to the next level.
How to install Sonic Generations
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.