Redstone Master 2 Redstone Map For Minecraft PE 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|09 Jul 2016
Would you like to learn the art of Redstone? On the Minecraft PE
map Redstone Master 2 was prepared several challenges associated with Redstone-mechanisms. In these tests you can test your skills and ability to work with Redstone-mechanisms. On the map Redstone Master 2 was prepared quite a lot of different tests so you won't get away! How to play?
In each level you will receive the item that is associated with the Redstone. Read the rules for blocks to see which blocks you are allowed to place the blocks of Redstone.
Here is the solution for the first level, so that you understand how things work around here. Find and stand on the pressure plate to the Redstone element. Use the rules for the blocks to place the elements on the clay blocks. If you do it right then you break the door and you will get access to the next level. Rules blocks Yellow clay — Redstone (wire)
Brown clay — Redstone torch (wooden button)
Orange clay — Redstone torch
Light blue clay is Not allowed to place blocks on this unit
Red clay — stone block, hopper
Purple clay — Redstone comparator
Yellow clay — Redstone repeater
How to install Redstone Master 2 Redstone
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.