On this Minecraft PE
map built a replica of the Herobrine island. Only one player was able to see and recreate this secret island. Nobody knows where a Ghost lives, but now we know more about it.
According to him, he has created the world in creative mode, up in the clouds to consider the area and left the tablet for a while, but somehow, Steve continued to fly in an unknown direction, as if someone else was controlling.
Game was impossible to close, after 5 minutes of flight up, Steve rose to a height of over 10,000 units, it is almost impossible to do. Then there was this island with a house and everything necessary for survival.
How to install Flying Island of Herobrine
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.