Great addon that adds a huge amount of new furniture. The furniture used in the modern world, for this reason, you can greatly simplify your survival in Minecraft PE
. At your disposal is a computer, refrigerator, microwave, table and chairs.
All this equipment is intended for direct use, but it can also be used as decorative purposes. For more information about using we describe below.
How to Craft a Modern Furniture?
Ingredients for crafting there are absolutely all of the items from the Overworld. For example, to create a computer, you will need find just one Ink Sac, for refrigerator - Gray Dye, etc. are All necessary ingredients you can look in creative inventory.
Next, go directly to the installation of modern furniture. First you need to get special tools for installation. They replaced with chicken eggs and shulker spawner.
For some reason, the tools from the eggs do not work, for this I recommend to use the second option.
Look like the following:
Throw them in the right place and take in hand the specific furniture. You will see the "Update" button. Click on it and you're done!
At the moment, the author has developed a total of 6 species of furniture, but in the future this list will expand.
- Computer. This technique is designed to enter the market via the Internet. There you will be able to bargain with other players of the stock exchange and buy a magic experience or sell it for emeralds
- Refrigerator. Its main purpose is to store perishable products. It can store meat, fruits and vegetables
- Kitchen stove. Designed for a very fast cooking meat. It is able for a few milliseconds to fry the meat. Also has unlimited fuel, which greatly simplifies life in MCPE
- The chairs and tables. The expansion pack contains the red and blue chair as well as a few multi-colored chairs. You can use them in the kitchen or in the living room
How To Install Modern Furniture Mod?
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod